Auction Terms & Conditions Terms of Auction
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in print advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Zettlemoyer Auction Company, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who are not present at the preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase. Any questions concerning any item must be submitted to us by Noon on Oct. 28.
2. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC is providing internet on line bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC reserves the right to suspend, restart and/or stop bidding in the event of an internet or bidding site malfunction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC., HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received- the earliest bid will be accepted. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the purchaser assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the purchaser's risk. All items must be removed from auction premises by Tues.. Nov. 3, 4 PM unless other arrangements have been made with the Auctioneer prior to bidding. Any items remaining after that time will be considered abandoned and will be resold or discarded with no refund to the buyer.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase amount within 2 hrs of the close of the auction.
All invoices under $300 will automatically be billed to your credit card.
There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card. - Buyers must signify in the "notes to auctioneer" block when registering to bid of their intent to pay invoices over $300 by cash (exact amount required) or check at pickup or they may email us at email@example.com PRIOR to bidding of this intent. If we are not so notified your credit card will be charged immediately after the auction closes.
6. There is a 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $25 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed - please verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
9. Many lots in this auction have multiple items. When indicated by a "Quantity" amount greater than 1 - the total bid price is determined by multiplying the per unit price by the quantity.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms